Monday, October 15, 2007



"...Pearl Jam turned out to be Generation X's Led Zeppelin, openly paying homage to their predecessors, without using a formulaic template for success. Stone Temple was able to channel the Doors, thanks primarily to Scott Weiland's stage histrionics, and eke out their own spot in rock history..."

This article for Skope magazine that I had to illustrate gave me a huge panorama of people and bands to play with. In the end I decided that I really found the play of Jim Morrison against Scott Weiland (or possibly Scott Weiland against Jim Morrison) to be the most fun and dynamic. Once I had that decided this piece really came together fast and I've been pleased with the result.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is really cool how you put the two images over each other using puzzle pieces! Very Clever!

lucy said...

Best toy Bobblehead

Post a Comment